Back up From Google Photos and Picasa
To back up from Google Photos, photos and videos must first be saved to your desktop and then uploaded using the Monument desktop app.
- Open your web browser on your computer
- Go to https://photos.google.com/
Note : See article for Picasa Users.
- Sign-in using your email address
- Select individual photos or everything to download
Suggested Article: Download all photos and videos from Google Photos
Note: Sometimes Google limits 500 photos to be downloaded at a time. In this case, please check out the article below:
Suggested Article: Download all photos (alternative)
- Click the ellipsis (3 dots) at the top right
- Select Download
- This will download a zipped file containing your selected photos
- Open the Monument desktop app to back up this folder